Slightly Motivated

The random ramblings of a narcissistic little person

Friday, January 21, 2011

Can't Wait!


at Friday, January 21, 2011
Labels: American Idol, football, hahahahahahahahahahaha, lol, new york, nfl, sunday
Newer Post Older Post Home

Twitter

Follow @MissJLenai

Contact Me

Writerado@yahoo.com

Popular Posts

  • My Take on Open Relationships
    I was searching the web last night for things to talk about, when I came across the topic of open relationships. Actress/Comedienne Monique...
  • That's NOT Cute!
    This video is just all kinds of wrong. I don't know about anyone else but I was a little offended to see True Blood cleaned up so well. ...
  • It's Surely Not The Trailer
    Because this shit seems pretty lame. However, the main reason why I would even consider watching a guaranteed shit fest like Battleship  i...
  • Keanu, don't tease me!
    After sitting through that long ass ceremony, all I wanted to do was sit back and enjoy the Oscar wrap up. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN! I received ...
  • Christian Bale Is Such A Buttercup!
    This is really the greatest day of my life. Just to see Christian Bale cheer up and sing the theme song to the Powerpuff Girl...there are n...
  • Earworm Alert!!!
  • Lil Kim is confused!
    stolen from dlisted First it was the mispelling of the word little, but this is just offensive. It is my own personal belief that Ms. Ki...
  • Nirvana brings Merry Merry and Bobby Brown Together and Casey Affleck loves breasts
    Although I'm no longer in LA, I still have friends who live there. Either they're all about their shit and are truly going to mak...
  • Earworm Alert!
  • He's Serious
    Okay this is a whole 'nother level of stupidity, but I guess if you love veganism you would want the whole world to know.  jacked from...

my links

  • Bronte Blog
  • brutzelpretzel
  • CarlaDarko2
  • Celebitchy
  • Change.org
  • Coming Soon To Theaters
  • Da Poetry Lounge
  • David Lynch
  • Eli Roth
  • Enter @ Your Own Risk
  • Everything Tarantino
  • Fassinating Fassbender
  • Figure It Out On Your Own
  • I'm Not Obsessed
  • IN-Q
  • Invisible Movement
  • iPod Mix
  • James Dean
  • John Frusciante's Official Blog
  • Kate Blogsworth
  • Michael Fassbender on Tumblr
  • Mod Clothes
  • Monde de I'imaginaire
  • My Beloved DListed
  • My Yelp Page
  • OMG Blog
  • Put A Smile On My Face
  • Qaadir
  • The Bear Jew Facts
  • The Frisky
  • The Superficial: Cause You're Ugly
  • TheGinaBeana
  • This Never Fails To Make Me Smile
  • TMZ
  • What Makes KCR Cry
  • whoa is not me
  • YBF!

Current Life Obsession

Current Life Obsession
Lilakoi Moon

What I'm Currently Reading

What I'm Currently Reading
Love, Janis

I <3 Egon





Gilda




R.I.P Sally Menke

Countdown 2 The Dark Knight Rises

Countdown 2 The Dark Knight Rises

Page Views


just because
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.