Saturday, February 27, 2010

Okay I no longer believe rumors



Apparently the song Your So Vain by Carly Simon was about DAVID GEFFEN! According to The Sun, Carly Simon was pissed off that David Geffen spent more time promoting Joni Mitchell's album instead of hooking her up while she was on his label. When I first read the post on Dlisted I smiled because the mystery was finally solved, then I thought about it. Isn't this dude gay? If he's gay now I'm pretty sure he's been gay for a while, so how in the world could he be with some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend, wife of a close (sorry) if he's a gay man? Maybe they went shopping or something. I don't know, I should have known something was up when she sang about the man keeping one eye in the mirror as he watched himself gavotte. For those of you who don't know, to gavotte means to dance...totally just looked it on wikipedia. Anyways if Geffen walked into the party and kept his eyes only on himself in the mirror to watch himself gavotte, I'm pretty sure he was voguing. I don't know not one gay man that doesn't know how to vogue, and I know for a fact that they all vogue with a mirror. It's true! I read it in a history book.

And don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm saying this out of L.O.V.E. I admire gay men and voguing! I do it everytime I hear a Lady Gaga song. Bad Romance, is the best by the way.

Back to Mr. Geffen...I'm not sure if I believe this story, this is the same Mr. Geffen that was alledgedly married to Keanu Reeves. A story that unfortunately many people still believe to be true. The thought of Mr. Geffen gavotting with Keanu Reeves is hilarious. What's even funnier than that is my new found respect for the word gavotte. It's officially a part of my everyday vocabulary. Prepare to see it on a regular basis.