Thursday, February 4, 2010

What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger...

If only Stronger was playing to keep my spirits up, maybe my day would have gone a lot smoother. The thing about a bad day is that it starts off like any other day. If only the omen was kind enough to make its presence known, then I would know if I should even leave my home. Things go much smoother when I get to relax and watch Wendy Williams. I knew I should have played my Wake Up It's Morning Playlist, but noooooo I had to watch Bill and Ted.

With my day pretty much shot to shit, the last thing I wanted to do was be nice to people. The negativity poured out of me while I explained why everyone in my class was a dumb shit. Okay, not really but I damn sure implied it.

After my day finally came to an end, I sat back and enjoyed a viewing of Terminator 2: Judgement Day. I don't know how you relax, but I like to watch mofos get their head blown up.

And what is it with the Terminator series? This last with Christian Bale was the biggest disappointment of 2009. When I heard that Mr. Bateman was going to be the new John Conner, I did my first and last back flip. There are many more reasons as to why I was so excited, but I'll try to make my long list short:
  1. I was really happy that Ape Actor was no longer being considered for the part. He made the third installment terrible, and after I saw him as the yellow dude in Sin City, I pretty much made up my mind about him. I never wanted to see him in another movie ever again.  
  2. I've been a fan of the Terminator since for ever. I was one of those kids saying Hasta La Vista Baby, and I watched the third installment so much I almost know all of the shooting script by heart.
  3. Christian ''Sir Psycho Sexy'' Bale is a certified bad ass. He's an enigma, and what little I do know about him is that he's: a) British b) kinda crazy. Who else would threaten to kill their mother, get arrested, and show up to a major movie premier like nothing is wrong? Either he's crazy or the hardest working man in Hollywood.
After the release of the Patrick Bateman Christian Bale rant, I knew I had to see this movie. Anyone who cares that much about a scene, had to be creating a freaking masterpiece.

BOY WAS I WRONG! Bale was great, Bryce was cool, Sam Worthington was yum-o, but Tim Burton's piece? Does she have to be in every freaking movie I see? My mind was immediately trying to think of a time when her face didn't haunt the movies I went to see. Her, the creepy little girl, the over the top special FX, the dinky love story, and the fake Arnold Schwarzennegro made it official. The Terminator and I were f-ing done professionally.