Monday, March 1, 2010

The Winter Olympics are over?

When did they start? I do remember blogging about the sports, but damn I didn't know I was going to miss everything. Oh well! I guess I can wait another 12 years (is that it?) for them to come on again. I don't know why I'm so shocked, it's not like I'm a huge fan of sports that make you break your neck for a gold medal, but I at least wanted to watch at least one event. I was looking forward to checking out some hockey, but nope. Nothing. The closest thing I came to watching the Olympics was falling down my icy steps. That was fun. I didn't break anything though, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a 10 for landing on my feet with grace.
One good thing did come out of me missing the Olympics, I finally finished my paper! I finally got this damn thing done and now I can move on to the next: A literary response to Pulp Fiction. Is there such a thing? I'm pretty sure this woman is just thinking of ways to torture me. I swear she only thinks of me and my tired hands, and ponders how can I make her hate writing even more. Never! I will never hate writing. Maybe loathe it a little, but not hate. Wait...does loathe and hate mean the same thing? I hope they don't because I thought that line was pretty clever.