Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm alone and I love it!

At this very moment in my life, I don't have a list of potentials. Meaning I have no little boys calling me and bugging the shit out of me. I like it. In fact, I love it!
I don't know what it is about me that little boys feel that they can walk all over me and that I'll just sit there and take it. I don't like assholes and once I get a whiff of one I treat them like what they are.
I get the angry responses too, like the last guy told me to get use to having cats for company. When I heard what he said I was a little hurt, but then I realized that someone who can't deal with someone with their own mind would probably knock me across my head a few times. I moved on. Oh well...
I refuse to act dumb to keep a man. I don't care how fine he is. I ain't doing it! I have friends that have gotten so into the dumb role that I'm sure if they're acting anymore. I was told a long time ago to never say never but I know for a fact that that will never be me. Once you change yourself for someone else, you're not the same until you have realized what has happened and recover. 
Someone you have to change for is never worth it. It's a constant fight, a fight that I'm not so sure I will ever be able to fight. Once you change one thing about yourself there is always something else wrong with you that the person you are changing for doesn't appreciate, and before you know it you're a puppet.You won't even be able to smile on your own. How can you really live. 
I want to be free, and if it means being alone Oh Well! At least it's on my own terms.

I recommend: