Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Annoyed

I'm not sure if I'm annoyed because I keep asking this guy to hang out, he'll say yes then he doesn't show, or if it's because I just knew that I shouldn't have even asked him to come out in the first place. Whatever the reason, I know I'm done. 

I'm done asking guys out and ending up with a dud. I'm done meeting guys through friends and he ends up being an asshole and totally alienating me from my friends. And I'm most definitely done with talking to guys I knew when I was in LA only to have me go out to LA meet up with them and realize that I should have just stayed my ass at home. 

I'm done.

I don't know what is so hard about telling someone who's clearly into you that you're just not into them. I have done it plenty of times, but for some reason I don't know why it's so hard for punk ass men to tell you the truth up front. UGH! I hate being led on.

It's situations like this that make me cold and bitter when it comes to men. I'll meet a really nice guy, but I don't buy his nice guy act; because I'm waiting to see when he's going to flip and become the asshole that I know he really is. 

Burn after burn makes a good girl turn bad, and I'm already starting to feel bad for the next one.