Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Back!


And I'm guessing it's okay to say that, especially since I'm typing this.

A lot has changed since I last posted, some good and some bad. However, I will only focus on the good that came into my life. 

I have a boyfriend. FINALLY! after nearly two years of posting date after bad date I found him, and yes! I am in love. I honestly believe he is the best thing that has ever happened to me, especially since he came into my life during a time when I really needed something or someone to keep my mind away from the craziness I was going through. The past five months with him have truly been magical, and I can't wait to experience more with him. 

For the moment, I'll keep his name a secret. I have told him about my page, but I'm not sure how he feels about people he doesn't know knowing who he is. However, if I let you all know that his name starts with a "P" I'm sure he won't mind. Especially if I follow that sentence saying how wonderful, beautiful, talented, and funny he is. No he better not wouldn't mind at all!

I believe I mentioned before my hiatus that I started taking classes at Chicago's Second City Training Center. Well if I didn't, just know that I am, and at the moment I'm currently at the 4th level of the Writing program. The whole Second City class thing seems to confuse people so I'll break it down like this: 
  • When you take classes at The Second City, you get to choose between the long list of classes that you want to take, and in my case I chose writing. It's what I'm good at and what I've always wanted to do, so writing it was. 
  • You know how in high school and college years are broken into semesters, well that's kinda how The Second City is, it's broken down into 8 week semesters. 
  • The Second City Training Center has 6 eight week semesters, and right now I'm in my 4th eight week semester, but instead of calling them semesters, their called levels. 
  • So just to clarify: I AM IN WRITING LEVEL 4 AT THE SECOND CITY TRAINING CENTER. And it's fucking amazing. 
I really enjoy my classes, and the current group of people I work with. Their amazingly talented, and although it's hard to not get intimidated, I have to remind myself everyday that I'm doing this for a reason and that reason is to learn all that I can about the gift that I was given so I can compete with the best. And at the end of all of this, if I'm not the next Tina Fucking Fey...I'm shooting someone. No I'm NOT kidding. 

Like I said before, I'm not going to focus too much on the bad, but I just can't help but give an honorable mention to my piece of shit vehicle. It has broken down, once again, however this time it's just my muffler. I guess I'm okay with that being the only problem besides the other shit that's wrong with the car, but like I said I'm not going to focus on the negative. So I'm moving on. 

The other negative thing that got me down...Michael Fassbender is taken. Yes ladies my beloved man is officially off the market, but to be honest, I'm not worried. I know he will eventually come slinking back around me to tell me how beautiful I am. And if that doesn't happen, I'm sure Eric Northman will be single forever! But I'm joking of course, because I have my lovely Mr. "P".