Friday, February 5, 2010

No Homework!

One of the best things in life is no homework. I hate it more than milk, and if you know me personally you know that's some serious hate. Another good thing is no contacts. I'm finally getting a new pair of glasses after my old ones broke in a bar fight. It's a long story that I don't want to get into right now but just know they ain't take me out like a lil bish. I'm from the south side yo!

Anywho, back to me. I'm so proud of myself for all of my hard work I might give myself a little treat. Hell, I might even watch Twilight with moms since she loves it so much. I'm just in that good of a mood.

I don't have a computer at the moment, so my loyal legion of 1 will just have to wait until Monday to see what kind of shenanigans I get into over the weekend. Hopefully it won't be nothing too bad, but if you know me personally...