Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Hand Basket Is Waiting...


I didn't know that I was capable of doing such things, but when you put your mind to it; you can seriously do anything. This happened a long time ago so don't judge me:
I was at this club with a few friends and we were living it up on the dance floor when I got bumped by this girl. Normally I wouldn't think twice about being bumped but she did it again more forcefully. I became irritated by her lack of apology and pushed her back with all of my might. I wanted to show her that I was no punk, and I'm assuming she wanted to do the same because she pushed me back; thus beginning a pushing war between the both of us that lasted the entire night.

I soon grew tired of pushing her and took a seat near the dance floor, but I kept her in my sight. She was your typical pretty girl: blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6'', designer clothes...I HATED HER!

The last song played and I rushed to coat check...guess who was in front of me. I wanted to push her ass again, but we were no longer on the dance floor and security was everywhere. I was thinking and thinking of something to do until the light bulb went off. I took the gum out of my mouth and gently placed it in her hair. The light bulb must have exploded or something because I started to get second thoughts. I felt bad for an entire minute, then she turned around, saw me, rolled her eyes, and I no longer felt bad.

I now know that it was a bad thing to do. You have no idea the horror I feel of the karma I know that's coming my way. I'm a little on edge every time I piss someone off in a club. I just know they are going to put gum in my hair, but it hasn't happened yet. However, there was this one time...but I'll save that for a later date.