Monday, April 26, 2010

Procrastination is my partner in crime!

I do it all the time and there is no one to blame but myself. I told myself at the start of last weekend that I was going to finish my Art project (GOD I HATE THAT CLASS!!!) so when my friend comes to visit, I will be able to spend all of the time I have showing him around Chicago...Did I do it? NO! I should really say HELL NO! And that I'm SCREWED.

Not only do I have a paper and PowerPoint project due on Thursday, I also have a two page paper on Joseph Campbell’s heroism theory in Tarantino movies due on Wednesday for my film and lit class. Both my friend and I are going to be stuck indoors because I was careless with my time.

Ugh! I want to scream, but I'm in the damn library at my school surrounded by clicking keyboards. I'm also doing what I was just complaining about. PROCRASTINATION will be the death of me...I promise.

I guess I better get back to work. Those papers aren't going to type themselves.