Monday, April 26, 2010

The Hollywood Diet!


Okay now I know I just went on a little rant about myself, and how I need to get my sh*t together, but fug that. I love The Hills and it played a major part in my struggle this week. Did anyone else watch The Hills marathon all weekend? I swear I only left the house after the last episode of the day...Anyway, The Hills is in its final season and I plan on watching every last one of those God Awful episodes. Yes! I know I just contradicted my self, but you have to understand...people do that from time to time.

Anyway, this chick named Heidi...seriously? Who names their kid Heidi??? Whatever, so she got a head transplant or something, for why? I have no idea. I guess she thought it would upgrade her appearance when in reality it made her look like a wax figure of her old self. I read somewhere that she got a chin implant...really? I thought her chin was abnormal looking before but now! GOOD LAWD! Look at that thing, it's seriously so distracting. So distracting in fact that this chick can't eat! Seriously...this b*tch can't eat. Wow! Plastic surgery seems like so much fun!