Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON???

My morning news usually consists of weather and a little celebrity gossip...but this is everything but little gossip. It's a big f*cking deal! Sandra Bullock is a mom. And no! I'm not talking about she's a mom because of the Nila Rilla and his gang. NO! This chick is a mom as in MOM MOM!

I seriously choked when I saw the above photo. I felt sick, then I realized I don't even know this bitch, so I straightened up my act. However, I couldn't help but think that this was a publicity stunt or The Blind Side part II, until I read the whole article on Dlisted. Sandra and her baby friend have been together since January of 2010. So it was way before her award winnings and the Nila Rilla's well documented flub ups:

"He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE, announcing that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. "It's like he's always been a part of our lives."

Bullock, 45, and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James's children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

Then, just 10 days after the March 7 Oscars, Bullock and James separated following reports James had cheated. Bullock says she is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.

A rep for Bullock confirms the star filed legal papers seeking to end her marriage, but declines to specify in what jurisdiction they are filed. Says Bullock of her decision to divorce: "I'm sad and I am scared."

I guess, but she's Sandra freakin’ Bullock!!! Why the hell is she scared? Are there more secrets to come? Oh goodness, I hope not. I don't think my heart can take it.

*edit* I'm sure that hot b*tch Julia Roberts is mad that Sandra and her baby friend are stealing her beauty comeback...seriously People Magazine is still contributing to the insecurities of the world?