Friday, May 21, 2010

The Nilla Rilla Says, "Yup!"

Alright so I'm assuming that The Nilla Rilla wants people to hear his side of the story, but I must say it's a little too late for that because I made up my mind and he has got to go...I told Sandra and she agreed. But in all seriousness, I had been avoiding this video like the plague. I'm officially over the whole Sandra Bullock is hurt situation, but something kept poking at me and poking at me to watch the clip and man am I glad I watched it. When The Nilla Rilla was asked if he cheated on his wife he responded, "Yup!" Boom! End of interview, right? Nope he goes on and on about being the most hated man in the world (you're not that important...forrealz) then starts the waterworks for pity. I don't know about the rest of the population but I don't feel sorry for him. Can't help it, my blackness won't allow me to feel anything for a Nazi Lovah! However I can say this...I am setting my alarm for this shiz on Tuesday. I have to! I want to know what other whozits and whatzits are going to come out of that pervy mouth of his. And I know I shouldn't admit this (lol! like is anyone really reading?) but I'm a little excited. Thank you Nilla Rilla for giving me something to look forward to next week.