Thursday, May 20, 2010

AND WHERE WAS JOHNNY???

“It’s a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn’t doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the ‘90s. It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn’t get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate’s great, though! Kate’s a good friend of mine. I almost bought her house in St. John’s Wood, London.”
Courtney Love on her lezbun hook up with Kate Moss...Okay someone is looking for attention again!
Snatched from Frisky!

Okay, am I the only one who remembers the whole Kate Moss and Johnny Depp situation? When Kate Moss went all crazy and entered rehab because Johnny Depp dropped her ass for Vanessa Paradis. I'm suspecting that this situation happened in the mid to late 90s when Depp and Moss were allegedly engaged and Courtney Love was still relevant.