Thursday, May 20, 2010

OH DAMN!

Okay so I heard rumors, but this right here just made my day. I don't know about the rest of the population, but Halle Berry gives me that crazy bitch vibe. When I first heard about the break up situation between Halle Berry and her nice piece of man meat, I clutched the pearls because I knew the child would get caught up in this and put parent against parent. And I'm in no way blaming the child for any of this, but I must say this, if there was no child the situation would not be as messy as it is starting to get.

As told to RadarOnline.com:
"It’s been pretty difficult for Gabriel to see Nahla the last few weeks. He’s really getting sick of it and it’s getting to the point where he is seriously considering his options regarding pursuing permanent custody. He refuses to give up rights to his daughter, he loves her more than anything and is determined to be a regular, full time fixture in her life."
"Gabriel requested that he be allowed to keep Nahla with him in Los Angeles but Halle wouldn’t let that happen, so the two reached a total stalemate and it started getting nasty, with both of them looking into entering a legal battle. In the end they reached an agreement. Basically Halle is going to pay Gabriel to be a kind of full time nanny and to come to South Africa for the three months she’s there, and to be Nahla’s full-time caregiver."
"Halle has a huge house that’s being rented for her and she and Gabriel are going to try to live under the same roof and get along for the sake of Nahla."

This is by far the wildest thing I have ever heard of. Paying your ex to be your nanny is out there and I'm seriously thinking wtf, but hey if it works for them I guess it will work for me...especially since they're going to be in South Africa my ass is still stuck in Chicago. Oh well! At least Gabriel Aubry is free.
snatched from I'm not obsessed