Monday, October 11, 2010

My Favorite Forrest Gump Quotes


I love this movie a little bit too much for one person. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this movie, but I'm sure the number is close to 1 million. 

After watching Forrest Gump for #who knows how many times this morning, I decided to make a post for the best quotes in cinema history (according to me).

As usual, I tried to lazy my way out of this situation that I put myself in by trying to find a video with all of the best quotes (according to me), but I couldn't find one. Then I thought, how about you make a video... then I realized that would require me to do even more work, I punked out. 

So here are the best quotes (according to me):

...you know what, before I start let me just say this. I don't think people realize how good of a film this movie is. You know that I actually encounter people who haven't seen this movie? I cannot describe to you the disappointment I feel when they say, "What? I ain't never seen that movie." I'm more disappointed that they haven't seen the movie then being mad at them for putting the words ain't & never together.

Then there are those people who don't like the movie. WTF! How could you not like this movie. Once upon a time a guy told me that he didn't like "heartwarming" movies. Whatever that means. I guess it's not a movie for everyone, but damn people! Acknowledge a great film when you see it. You don't have to watch it all the time for it to me a great film. I saw the movie Giant, it's not my favorite film, but it is a good film. I'm acknowledging it as such. Why are people such haters?

Don't be hating on Gump! He's a character created to make us boring individual believe that we do have a place in this world. However, it is up to us to let go of any inhibitions and live life. You never know what that simple act could do for you. Some of us can relate and if you act like you can't then you're an ignorant fool with no life (according to me). 

Sad...and you know what? for that reason I ain't posting nothing about my favorite Forrest Gump quotes. You want to know what I love so much about the movie then watch it and see it for yourself. I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting minds and forcing them to believe what I believe. You all have minds of your own, use them.