Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm tired

I am so tired of the same routine. I call myself going back to school to get my education, so I won't have to struggle. I find myself struggling now. If I get assigned one more damn paper, my fingers are going to scream. I'm pretty much over it. How the hell is my professor going to assign on a paper in the middle of the class writing a 5 page paper that's due next week. She's sick! It's cruel and I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

And the early bird routine has never been for me. Don't get me wrong. I'm a morning person, but only when I get to lie around for an hour and watch Wendy before I start my day. I miss Wendy. The only time I get to watch her is on Tuesday, and I usually miss it because I'm sleeping to energize myself for the rest of the week.

Ugh! It's pathetic, I need a vacation. I saw that it was 80 degrees and sunny in Honolulu, maybe I should pinch my pennies and go there for a weekend.