Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have noticed

That people like Natalie, from my addiction: The Bad Girls Club, tend to talk more about what they have when they actually don't have anything at all. I had a friend who used to brag so much about what he and his family had, when he was actually the brokest (is that a word? Well it is now!) person I knew. I mean if every time I see you you're begging for something, then things have got to change. I never in a million years want to be anything like that one person from my past. I try my hardest not to beg or ask anyone for anything no matter how bad I might need it. If I don't have something, I try my hardest to get it on my own. I learned a long time ago not to rely on people. I'm a trustworthy person, but when it's time for someone to do for me a problem always arises.

This Natalie person is a really bad representation of women. However, I love to watch her. It's like watching a person, who I really don't like, fall down a flight of stairs with everyone watching and no one is lending a hand to help. A little graphic, I know, but it's what my fingers wanted to type.

It's obvious that this Natalie person has no self respect. She puts all of her pride into material things. She's a person with no soul, just bills and men willing to use her so she could pay them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a woman who spread her legs for money was considered a hooker. According to Natalie it's called running L.A. Whatever that means. I guess she thought hooking up with Chris Brown was going to take her places, when in reality it just took her to The Oxygen Network. Ohhhhh girl, you really went far!