Friday, August 27, 2010

No Meat and Counting...


I have officially gotten all of the taintedness out of my system. That's right! For the past month I have not eaten one piece of meat. I feel, different. I also feel hungry. 

I don't know why, but for some reason when people find out that I am a vegetarian (or that I'm trying to be) they seem to ask me what I eat. It's fucking annoying people. Please realize I take any regular meal, minus the meat, and that's what I eat. 

I have, however, lost a lot of weight. I wasn't trying to...it just happened. I have lost a grand total of 20 lbs. and I miss every last pound! I've lost my ass! It wasn't a J.Lo ass, but it was nice and it fit my body just right. I still have a little bump, but it doesn't get half the attention that my old one got.

I guess it's something that I have to just get used to. Plus, with the up coming trip to LA I might actually look like a local so the bums will leave me the hell alone.