Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've got to be the real me!

I love my family and friends, but sometimes fuck them! Seriously.

I get really annoyed with the talk of academia, and all of it's "perks". I find nothing wrong people who choose school over life, but don't wave your fucking diploma and education in my face and act like you're better than me.

And you better not act like you're actually happier than me. I'll shoot that shit down with one fucking call.

I know I've made mistakes, and I'll be the first to admit them, but STOP with trying to make me feel inferior to you because I'm not your vision of "perfect". 

I spent the past week feeling useless, and I hope to never experience this ever again. I thought about quiting, stopping what I was doing because I wasn't like everyone else or: The perfect daughter with the perfect hair, attitude, posture, smile, grades, and personality. blah blah blah! 

Fuck it!

I can only be me. And me wants to do what the fuck I wanna do.

Begone with your judgement! I'm on a mission. I live my life without apology, and you don't have to be a part of it.


Thanks Jackie! I love you so much for that.