Monday, January 3, 2011

I couldn't think of a post title...

That Jane Eyre book was so freaking boring that I picked up another one. I'm kinda upset, because I thought that I would be able to actually sit down and get all intellectual, but forget that mess. That book is all kinds of over my head. Do I believe myself to be dumb? Nope! I believe the book to be full of unnecessary nothings about a schizo child in old school England. I'll just have to wait for the movie and figure things out then.

I'm currently re-reading The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan. I had the opportunity to read it before, but didn't . I'm not sure what happened, but when I was given the chance to read it again; I jumped at it. So far it's really good. I haven't been confused by anything yet. However, my only complaint is why in the hell are the chapters so freaking long? I swear each chapter is about 50 pages of the main character Ruth complaining about her living arrangements. Okay...Let's speed thing up Amy!

Other than reading books, I recently met a guy "Gordon". Well actually, I've kinda known Gordon for a while. He's a friend of a friend and I spent NYE with him. He is very sweet. I'm not sure where this is going, but so far it feels right. Although Gordon is not "Howard", I'm very comfortable and happy at the moment. 

Speaking of Howard, he's still in the picture. I hadn't spoken to or seen him in a while, but then there was yesterday. I had no idea what would happen when I saw him, but I didn't expect what happened to happen.  What happened between us (nothing private just weird and awkward), will stay between us. I'll just say I'm not sure what's going on.

I was a little concerned about what was going on with me talking to two different men at once, but when I put into consideration that I'm not sleeping with anyone, It's not very serious (yet), or that I'm not married; I no longer found anything wrong with the situation. It's innocent.

I'll continue to do what I'm doing until I make up my mind. Hopefully, it will happen before I finish reading my book...I'm only on chapter 2.