Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Okay, So I'm back!

I had no idea when I decided to focus more on myself than this crazy blog, that I was going to be leaving so many of you with nothing to do. So I guess it's safe to say that I'm bizack for a while, or until next semester's finals. 

So much has happened, and I don't have enough time at the moment to go jot down all of my latest shenanigans. However, I will document a short list of things that have happened within the last 30 days.
  1. I got an I-phone...not what I expected.
  2. I stood up to an older yet bitch co-worker.
  3. I tried Twitter...
  4. I made a new friend who just so happens to be friends with the most bi-polar bitch on the planet.
  5. I went off on my friend's bi-polar bitch of a friend (this happened just yesterday).
Five things is all I can type about today, however since tomorrow with be something like a short day for me I will be back with my thoughts of the world. 

I will also answer as many emails that I can. Sorry it's taken so long to respond, but I had to do for me.