Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Can't Wait For The Trailer


I don't know if I'm more excited to see a new X-Men film is coming out or Michael Fassbender, but I know both are pretty awesome.

I've already proclaimed my love for the Fassbender when I stated that I'm actually looking forward to seeing that guaranteed snoozefest Jane Eyre. I'm normally optimistic when I post movie trailers, but if the movie is anything like the book (which I'm pretty sure it is) then I know I'll be paying to see the inside of my eyelids. 

But as far as X-Men: First Class goes, I'm just hoping it isn't going to be anything like that piece of shit Wolverine. AHHHHHHH!!!! That movie made me sooooo mad, but I'm being optimistic (again) so I'm looking forward to seeing this one too. 

Apparently, the Fassbender is playing Magneto and James McAvoy (the dork in Wanted) is playing Professor Xavier. Others who are featured in this movie are Kevin Bacon (that dude with the game), Zoe Kravtiz (Denise and Lenny's daughter), and January Jones (the other one who showed up naked to The Golden Globes). 

Who are they playing? I don't know or care enough to post, but if you're really interested you can go here or here to find out.

I'm keeping it real dorky when it comes to X-Men! How can you not love them?