Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LAZY SNOW DAY!!!


For those of you who don't know (or who don't watch the news), Chicago just went through one of the worst snow storms in history. I was right in the middle of it all when I got off of work last night at about 7:30pm. The quickest and easiest route to my home was blocked, so instead of taking 15 mins to get home, it took me a whole 3 hrs and some change to make it. 

It was so cold last night, I thought my body was going to freeze, fall, and crack into a million pieces on the frozen concrete (like the T-1000 scene from Terminator II).  

I was lucky enough not to have to work today! And what did I do? Not a damn thing.

I normally feel like shit when I'm not productive, but today was wonderful. I had dreams where I was a being productive (I think), but every time I opened my eyes I smiled knowing that I hadn't left the comfort and warmth of my bed.

The only time I got up was to see how the snow had swallowed my car. Not one part of it shows, and that's good since I forgot to take my radio out. 

It's really not much to write about today, but I had to post something. I read an email from one of the loyal legion, stating that she hates when I don't post. Sorry, but today is just one of those days, but I made an exception just for you. Thank you.