Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Back

After a full month of crying and feeling sorry for myself, I decided that it was officially time to return to my Loyal Legion. I missed you guys and I would like to thank the lot of you for emailing me with your concerns.

I'm officially fine, now. 

I think my happiness epiphany happened around the time the sun finally decided to shine in Chicago. Feeling the sun on my pale thighs gave me the encouragement to just move on from my past. Although, it (what happened) still lingers in the back of my mind, I feel good.

I will be in Savannah, GA for the next few days with my family. This is a family trip that is much needed and highly appreciated. I'm sure this will be fun and a great opportunity to catch up on the fun that I missed when I was down. 

Once again, thank you once again for staying with me

-Jessica