Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm so excited

First of all I would like to apologize to my loyal legion for my absence, but I had to catch up with a lot of rest that I hadn't been getting since school had been #1 priority. I vow from here on out to not leave my page vacant of an original thought for more than a week. Once again, I'm sorry.

Now for the exciting news!

The Sex and The City 2 trailer is finally here. I know there was a teaser floating around for a while, but this is a full on theatrical trailer and that is why I'm so FREAKIN EXCITED!

I love Sex and The City regardless of my inability to look at Sarah Jessica Parker's face for more than 2 mins straight...I know what I said was mean, but I love her so suck it!

Anyway, I've been a fan for a while and I honestly know every episode forwards and backwards. Despite my love for this show I must admit that I don't believe in the message that the show and its movie try to get across. I honestly believe that these women were created for entertainment purposes only and that they do not and I repeat DO NOT represent every American woman.

I know there are women out there that feel a need to find their self-worth in a man, but I am not one of them. However, since I am a single woman I like to part take in single woman behavior, which consists of:

enjoying the time I have with my friends, especially my girls! *you know who you are*

The single life is something I learned from Sex and The City. I learned nightlife fashion from Carrie, female empowerment from Miranda, sophisticated charm from Charlotte, and flirty girl behavior from Samantha (EDIT: actually I’m still working on that one). So needless to say, I'm on geek mode when it comes to the Sex and The City 2 movie. Love those girls!