Friday, April 9, 2010

NOW THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!


Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has snapped! Beauvais-Nilon AKA Fancy from The Jamie Foxx Show, discovered her husband of nine years had been cheating on her with some milk maid from Illinois. So what did she do? According to Page Six, Fancy sent emails to all of her husband's co-workers to let them know that she is in on his little secret.
 
Subject: Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon
What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!

Damn! I guess Fancy started paying close attention to her husband's actions since the Nilla Rilla and Tiga Tiga Woods Ya'll's had to apologize for their now imfamous flub ups.

I don't know about my loyal legion, but this is starting to make me nervous. I mean if Fancy can't have a faithful man then who can? Have you seen this woman? I swear she contributed to my insecurities as a child. I knew I could never be as beautiful and as regal as her, and now this...this has just officially makes her a badass!