Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Cheer Keanu Up Day!




For those who have no idea how this thing got started read this

Okay now here's my take on the whole thing, it's a joke. I'm almost sure it is. The first time I saw the alleged sad photo I didn't think much of it. Then came the hilarious photoshopped photos of Keanu in random scenarios. My favorite so far is the one with him chillin on D-Day. Classic!


Apparently Keanu's people don't want him to be affiliated with this glorious day. They think it's silly. DUH! No true fan of Keanu's would think that he's depressed. I damn sure don't. It has nothing to do with who he is or how much money he has, I just read the signs. The man is outside, eating a sandwich on a bench, alone. What's wrong with that? Nothing! He's clearly comfortable with himself and enjoys his own company. I don't know about most, but if you don't enjoy your own company then no one will, and that is what's depressing. 

Last night I planned on sharing the story of how I ran away from Keanu while he was filming Chain Reaction in Chicago, but I'll save it. There are way too many Keanu stories out there. I'll keep mine to share with close family & friends, or on those occasions when ice needs to be broken.

Happy Cheer Up Keanu Day! Relax, have fun, and enjoy your sandwich. 

More info on this official internet holiday click here here here &here
photo snatched from urlesque