Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well That's 14:28 Wasted!


Wasn't really planning on posting anything, so I just went over to Perez Hilton to see what he was talking about. There I just had to watch Danielle Staub's sex tape. I don't know why I did it, but I did. Now I wish that I hadn't. I don't get the whole idea behind a sex tape, especially if one of the people in the sex tape looks like Danielle Staub.

For those of you who don't know, Danielle Staub is the prostitution whooooooooore from The Real Housewives of New Jersey. To be honest, she's my favorite, but only by default. There is no one to like on that show. One of them has a hairline that makes me want to scream bloody murder, one has no back bone, one quit the bitch, and the other one...I'm sure that woman is "connected" (if you know what I mean). There is some new woman on the show, but I refuse to acknowledge her since Grandma Wrinkles so was my choice replacement for Dina. 

A while back I wrote about my excitement for the return of the show; I have been sooooo let down. I just don't get the drama between these women. Whenever I had beef with someone I was always told to suck it up and act like an adult. If I'm not mistaken, these are grown ass women acting like school children. The episode where Danielle's children had to talk her out of making an ass out of herself by driving to the home of someone who openly hates because she wasn't invited to some lame ass party, angered me. I had had enough and turned off the tele. If that's acting like an adult, I hope to never grow up.

I believe the only thing that's keeping this show going is this sex tape. If it weren't for the sex tape, I wouldn't have anything to post today. I think the rest of the blogging world feels the same way. 

I don't know why I'm doing this but if you want to watch the worst sex tape (yes even worse than that dry ass Klinger Kardashian sex tape) then click here.

my reaction when watching this horrific sex scene: