Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite Time Of Year


I have been waiting for this day since the beginning of January. I love March! 

First of all, I'm so ready for winter to be over. I'm tired of the snow, the constant use of my former favorite boots, wearing gloves, scarfs, hats...I'm so over it. It's a shame too. I used to love winter, but after 2011's Chicago snow storms from hell, I'm ready for something new.

I'm also looking forward to the little festivities March brings us. In my world Festivities = Shenanigans, and I'm so ready for them.

I believe I save up all of my energy for March, because we have :
  • Fat Tuesday
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • March Madness (GO JAYHAWKS!!!)
I barely go out in fear of not having a good time. These past few months of getting out there and being young has confirmed my fears. I knew Chicago was lame, but damn!

When I first came back from LA, I was having the time of my life. Then I realized it was because I was going out and creating my own fun, and that shit gets kind of exhausting after a while. Why can't fun happen before I enter the party?

March 2011, please don't disappoint.