Wednesday, September 8, 2010

YES!!!



An epic event in American history happened, just this past spring, and I didn't even know about it! Apparently, earlier this year, the most amazing show in television history was released on DVD. The entire series of Daria, the show that got me through all of jr. high and a portion of my high school years, was released just this past may. I don't know how many times I have been at FYE (it's across the street from my job) looking at the new released section and have yet to see this series in the new released section. Have people been waiting for this series to come to DVD (LIKE ME!!!) and bought up every one of those DVDs? I'm sure that's what happened. I'm sure I haven't been that out of it that I haven't seen not one of those DVDs floating around the many media outlets that I frequent. 

I have a new mission for this year. It is to make sure I get this DVD series soon or at least by Christmas. I don't think I can go one more year without Ms. Morgendorffer. I love her! I love her sarcasm (she taught me).  I love her voice. 

This mission is not impossible! I will get this series in my life before the year's end.