Slightly Motivated

The random ramblings of a narcissistic little person

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Earworm Alert!!!


at Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Labels: back against the wall, cage the elephant, earworm
Newer Post Older Post Home

Twitter

Follow @MissJLenai

Contact Me

Writerado@yahoo.com

Popular Posts

  • Does Anyone Else Hear The Whistle?
    For a moment I was really excited to see that Emile Hirsch ( remember him ?) was going to be in a new movie...then I saw Matthew McConaugh...
  • Finally True Blood!
    Alright! I watched the entire 4th season of True Blood and I have to say...(in no particular order) What the hell? a little slow ...
  • An Educational Moment: Spike Lee
  • Happy Birthday Neo!
    I saw The Matrix for the first time on this date 11 years ago. Happy Anniversary!
  • Christian Bale Is Such A Buttercup!
    This is really the greatest day of my life. Just to see Christian Bale cheer up and sing the theme song to the Powerpuff Girl...there are n...
  • Feeling All 8th Grade & Shit...
    Fake money, real plastic Stupid cupid, fantastic Queer thinking, straight talking What you see ain't what you are getting Fast lov...
  • The Best of Youtube...In My Opinion #1
    I don't watch television. It's not because I don't like it, or that it's nothing to watch, but because I lost my remote so...
  • So Many Videos And Not Enough Posts
    I know and I'm sorry. The truth is, I haven't been able to post anything. I've been working a lot, which has lead to my lack of ...
  • Well Damn
    Okay I didn't like the new Lady Gaga video for Telephone , but I didn't hate it this much
  • The One = One Hot Bitch
      

my links

  • Bronte Blog
  • brutzelpretzel
  • CarlaDarko2
  • Celebitchy
  • Change.org
  • Coming Soon To Theaters
  • Da Poetry Lounge
  • David Lynch
  • Eli Roth
  • Enter @ Your Own Risk
  • Everything Tarantino
  • Fassinating Fassbender
  • Figure It Out On Your Own
  • I'm Not Obsessed
  • IN-Q
  • Invisible Movement
  • iPod Mix
  • James Dean
  • John Frusciante's Official Blog
  • Kate Blogsworth
  • Michael Fassbender on Tumblr
  • Mod Clothes
  • Monde de I'imaginaire
  • My Beloved DListed
  • My Yelp Page
  • OMG Blog
  • Put A Smile On My Face
  • Qaadir
  • The Bear Jew Facts
  • The Frisky
  • The Superficial: Cause You're Ugly
  • TheGinaBeana
  • This Never Fails To Make Me Smile
  • TMZ
  • What Makes KCR Cry
  • whoa is not me
  • YBF!

Current Life Obsession

Current Life Obsession
Lilakoi Moon

What I'm Currently Reading

What I'm Currently Reading
Love, Janis

I <3 Egon





Gilda




R.I.P Sally Menke

Countdown 2 The Dark Knight Rises

Countdown 2 The Dark Knight Rises

Page Views


just because
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.