Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Could I Forget???


All this time I've been whining about how long it's taking season 4 of True Blood to premiere, and I forgot all about the 12th anniversary of the first time I saw The Matrix.

Yes! I'm a dork, and damn proud of it.

If you're reading this and you're a part of my loyal legion, then you should already know about my love of all things Matrix and Keanu. Not only do I love The Matrix, I also love its sequels. I understand all of them, and I can tell you just about every line from all three films. The same goes for my love of Keanu. I've seen just about all of his films. Therefore, I am his stan (slang for huge fan), and if given the choice to only choose one movie to watch for the rest of my life it would be one of his.

As a tribute to this glorious occasion, I will post the link to The Matrix paper I wrote and aced last year.

Yes I'm obsessed, and I don't care who knows it.