Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yes ANOTHER Video


X-Men: First Class comes out next week, and I seriously cannot contain myself. I'm not sure what I will do to celebrate the release of this new X-Men film, but since I have the entire day of June 3rd off, I'm sure I'll think of something. 

Do the White Sox play that day?

Anyway, I was on the internet (kinda minding my own business) when a member of the loyal legion emailed me (thank you!) this video of the X-Men: First Class cast on the Today show. It's a cute little clip with Michael Fassbender mentioning that he wished he had a tail to hold his beverage while he typed on the computer. Although it didn't make much sense, I still giggled like a school girl.


I also learned that the film's premiere was held in NYC last night. Once I took a glimpse at the premiere photos, I noticed that the Fassbender looks like a huge douche with blonde hair and that damn cigarette. That was the moment my crush officially died.

Aside from losing a crush and finally being within a week of X-Men bliss, I got a chance to read some of the reviews about the film. Majority of them were positive, while some...not so flattering. However, I'm going to keep an open mind for the next week and not let those critics opinions influence me. I'm almost sure I'll see a film 10x better than that shit-fest X-Men Origins: Wolverine...God I hope so!
pic snatched from popsugar