Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cindy McCain Is Doing Too Much



I'm disturbed and I'm not sure why. At first glance, I thought it was my childhood idol Baby Spice. Then I looked again, cleaned my contacts, and realized it was Cindy McCain. The hair seems more Medusa inspired than wind-blown. And those eyes! I'm pretty sure this chick could see straight into my soul. Bright lights are not her friend. Lady McCain should stick to dark alleys and dive bars.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she's the mother of The Matrix twins.


I never could figure out where they came from or what their real purpose was in the movie. To be perfectly honest, I still don't. I'm sure at some point in time, Lady McCain had a purpose too, but like many trophy wives she just doesn't care anymore. She's just humping that old bag of bones and waiting for it to die.

Nice try Cindy, but whatever you're selling, I'm not buying it. I don't get it and I don't get you.

photo stolen from towerload