Monday, May 10, 2010

It's About Damn Time!


I can't tell you how long I have been without my Strokes, but let's say it's been 4 years too many! How dare they!

Anywho, I just read on Perez that The Strokes are headed to the studio and releasing a new album some time in January. OOOOOOHHHHHH After 4 years this better be good!

Julian Casablancas: I think January. I was told not to predict anymore. But I’m pretty sure it should be out in January. For me, there’s something about recording in New York - I was just thinking about it literally yesterday for the first time, in terms of if I could have a choice, because everywhere I’ve ever recorded has kinda been like a logical choice or out of necessity. But there’s something about recording in a nice studio in New York. Maybe it’s just because it’s expensive, I dunno. Recording in LA is nice though.

I swear I can't contain myself. I'm dong the chair wiggles!

jacked from Perez Hilton