Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EWW!


Why does this always happen to me. I find something that I absolutely adore, then I'm punched in the face with disturbing news. 

Taco Bell, the restaurant I've been having a love affair with for the past 6 months, has been selling me fake meat.

JUST GROSS!!!

According to fitperez.com, Taco Bell is being sued for misleading customers and having them believe that they are selling them 100% real beef win in reality their "beef" is actually made up of wheat oats, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, anti-dusting agents (the hell?), autolyzed yeast extract, modified corn starch, sodium phosphates, other non-meat extenders (my cousin swears it's ants), and only 35% real meat.

What the hell are they feeding us? Is this shit even legal to consume?

Well I don't know about you but I'm pissed...I can't possibly go on.
snatched from  fit perez