Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Someone plays too much!


I'm really not in the mood to be messed with, especially when I need to be asleep. But someone thought it would be cool to email me about Keanu Reeves starring in not one but two new Matrix sequels.

As soon as I read it I got sick. It's really hard to defend Keanu now, and if this rumor was true then I would have had to put in overtime; and I ain't getting paid for shit.

After doing very little research, I found out that it is in fact NOT TRUE!!! 

Thank goodness, that shit would have been embarrassing, but I still would have watched the movies if they were made...just saying.

I know I said that I was going to take on the role of the optimist when it comes to upcoming movie projects, but this would have really been sooooo unnecessary. Neo is dead! Why would he be coming back?

Epic fail...