Monday, September 20, 2010

Derail: Mom wants me to move to NYC!


I would really love to go, but it's kind of random. I have always thought of living in NYC later down the line,  you know when I'm 30 and middle aged. I don't know why all of a sudden my mom is talking to me about moving to NYC, but she is. It's seriously been  our topic for the past week. She's excited, I'm not so sure. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with New York, right now I just don't think it is a place that I can last two months in let alone a lifetime. I've been to NY before and every time has been so different and so much fun. I did so many things and still felt that there was still so much to do. I like that feeling.

I would love to visit NY before my mother makes up my mind. I miss LA and the people that I met there, that's why I'm so looking to move back there in March 2011. *Kanye shrug* We'll see...