Monday, September 20, 2010

If This Don't Make Your Booty Bounce...

normally I would say, "then you're booty must be dead." However, in this case, if Justin Bieber is playing it is perfectly normal for you to want to stay in your seat. I don't know what it is about this little kid that has people loosing their damn minds, but it'sa happenin'. Clearly, as you will see in the video below. 


This guy kinda reminds me of an aunt I have that dances to every song at weddings, reunions, bbqs, bah mitzvahs, funerals, you name it. If there is music playing then she'sa dancin'. I haven't seen her loose her mind yet to The Bieber so I still respect her as a person, but this dude right here...he really needs to sit down. Is that how they get down in the Lit? (Lithuania for those of you who aren't hip to my lingo or if you actually respect the English language) I'm seriously confused as to exactly what is happening in this video. Is it me or do those little girls look scared to death? If they aren't scared I'm sure they're scarred. I would have never been the same if I had seen my father bust moves like that. I mean Dad! It's embarrassing!

Daddy clearly has the fever, and the moves according to your geographical location. However, regardless of what he has...it still don't make no damn sense. AND THEN THEY TAPED IT!?!?!?!

I'm done.