Thursday, March 18, 2010

What an assh*le!

"There's no surprise that my work got better when I met you. Because I never knew what it felt like for someone to have my back."
Sandra Bullock during her Oscar acceptance speech for The Blind Side

I know I shouldn't be getting too much into this but the lump in my throat is making me do it. Apparently Jesse told his skank that his marriage to Sandra was a sham for publicity. I always wondered why he did The Celebrity Apprentice and it turns out he's an attention whore. What a shame, because I now know I cried for nothing. F*cking prick!

And just when I thought it couldn't get worse there are rumors that the ex-wife is behind all of this. According to Ted Casablanca's gossip site: The Awful Truth, Jesse's ex-wife Janine Lindemulder is out for revenge. There was a big custody battle a few months ago with Lindemulder taking shots at Bullock's inability to have biological children, but James stepped right in and told that bish to shut it. Bullock and James now have full custody of Lindemulder's child with James and Lindemulder is understandably bitter about it, but if this is true this is some soap opera shiz. The more I learn about the scandal the dirtier and nastier the allegations get.

I have to take a long hot shower to free myself from all of this unfaithfulness. Hopefully when I'm done I won't care. However, I can't help it. It's stories like this that make me not want to get married. You think you're flying high and then BAM! something like this happens. Then I was thinking, maybe this is why some women and men agree to open relationships. Although I believe now that I could never do anything like this, I might meet someone one day who isn't willing to commit to only me, but we’re in love. I believe now that if someone couldn't be with me and only me then that someone just isn't for me, but when you’re in love you don’t think the same way . Things are cloudy with love and logical thinking is out the window. So opening up my relationship would diminish the need for the sneaky to around and text their side piece that their just think'n about me the day I move out of the house.

It makes you think, maybe Monique was onto something. I don't know if this will be my last post on this celebrity tomfoolery, but I do know that I'm going to sit back and watch it all go down. This is just the beginning, "majority" of the tea has barely been spilled.