Monday, May 10, 2010

UGH! Just Leave It Alone!!!



Apparently there is going to be another Men in Black movie. I swear if Hollywood is serious about making this shit fest in to a trilogy I will never watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air again!

I honestly feel that this gesture is more about making money, instead of making art; which I believe film making is all about. I know there are some idiots who will be more than willing to support this film with their hard earned money, but if and when they realize that this is a ploy by the government to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer, they'll think twice about it...Yes I actually do believe in conspiracy...

Moving on. I'm just really disappointed. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Will Smith seems to be everywhere now. If it's not him, it's his husband Jada jacking up The Matrix or his child upstaging Keanu Reeves in sci-fi remakes.

I'm so sick and tired of the Smiths...They need to take a break, and I hope Captain Longear (Tommy Lee Jones) realizes he's too old for this sh*t.