Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm so tired of dumb old bitches




That is it! I give up! I'm so tired of trying to be nice to this bitch at my job. I don't get her. Let me see how to describe her...she's the kind of person that you hate to speak to but have to because you share a tight space with said person. She is the kind of person that believes that she is right no matter what. She is the kind of person that is very set in her ways and thinks that other ways of thinking are wrong. She is the kind of person that is very annoying but thinks that her annoyance is cute and funny. She is also the kind of person that is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.

I try to stay clear of her, but how can I? We share a tight space! She has already violated my chi earlier on in our professional career and I can't believe that I actually allowed her to do it again today!

TODAY! This bitch tried to insult my intelligence. I hate when people do that. Just because I don't have the highest level of education under my belt people try to make it seem as if I'm just hopeless and clueless. I know I'm not the smartest person in the world but I'm not dumb. She tried to make me look stupid and tried to make me feel as though I don't have a place in any conversation that she is a part of because I'm just not up to par with her thinking skills. She does shit like that all the time (shutting me out of conversations even though I was the one who started them) and it really pisses me off, but something keeps telling me to just shut up because things will get better. I'm hoping they do cause I'm about to slap this bitch.

Ugh! If the loyal legion only knew her! She acts as if she is the greatest female/person on the face of the planet. She feels as if it is all about her and no one else. It's so damn annoying I sometimes have to vision myself in a Yukon Igloo with no one around for miles and miles. Isolation would be best when envisioning your happy place away from her. 

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW! She just doesn't know, one of these days I'm just not going to give a fuck. Seriously home girl is about thisclose to having me go 2004 on her ass. And if you're reading this and you knew me once upon a time in 2004 then you know how bad it's going to get.