Monday, January 18, 2010

Pants on the Ground is Going to Die



I've officially had enough of pants on the ground. I didn't really like it to begin with, but I (like the rest of America) couldn't get the damn song out of my head. I sang and sang like my life depended on it and now I'm tired. I'm tired of hearing it, seeing it, laughing at it, and now I'm tired of looking at that man. I mean for real. That man is not the most attractive man in the world, so I'm officially looking away.

I'm killing the song. I'm dead serious when I say, I'm going to shoot that song in the head with a starter pistol. Oh yes...on your mark, get set, go! When the big boom goes off, the song has had it. It will be the end of a  fucking week an era.

So mark your calendars!

Pants on the Ground
January 13, 2010-January 18,2010

May it eternally looka like a fool