Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ho sit down!


I'm pretty sure this is a prank, because I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would think it would be a good idea to purposefully make themselves look like a slutty mcnasty dumb bitch.

I also can't understand why I watched this video from start to finish. That right there is the reason why sometimes I deserve a slap in the face.

Well since I watched this sh*t I might as well tell you about it.

So the ugly big toofted skank from 3LW believes she is a real singer and decided to record a lame ass song and shoot a low budget video about getting drunk, blacking out, and having sex with some random butterfaced dude she met at a club. In the song she said the sex was spectacularrrrrrrr, but I doubt it. How can anything sexual with a pimply assed Rasta wannabe be spectacular? And since when did blacking out and waking up in a strangers bed count as a good time? I'm not a prude or anything, but blacking out and not knowing where the hell I am in the morning will scare the sh*t out of me. But Ms. Williams is not me (THANK GOD!).

Kiely Williams is doing way too much for me, and needs to sit down now.