Monday, May 17, 2010

I DON'T want a shy guy! RANT...

I have had enough of these weak ass men. I have put myself out there way too many times and have ended up empty handed over what? a punk ass man! Enough!!!
I recently asked a guy for his number, something I normally never do. We conversed for a second and then nothing. I'm not really into moving too fast, but damn dude if you weren't into me don't lead me on. I hate that shit! Be real! Do you know how many people I turn down a day? And yes I'm aware that majority of the guys into me are just into me because I have a vagina. But I'm not into them, and I turn them down because of that. I don't agree to take someone's number if I don't fully intend to stay in contact with that person. And even if something goes wrong I just don't cut them off without an explaination. I tell them, look dude it's not going to work out. But this dude, gross. I don't even know if I want to hear back from this guy. And I don't care that it's only been 30 mins from the last text...asshole could have written me back by now.