Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Live Blogging The Nilla Rilla's Nightline Interview

Alright Alright Alright Alright! Let the live blog posts begin:
  1. Damn he thought Sandra Bullock was a bitch, well look at the pot calling the kettle black!
  2. Why didn't Sandra just keep telling that mofo no!??? Always follow your first mind.
  3. LAWD there goes that yup!
  4. I don't know about the rest of the population but I really didn't like Sandra Bullock's Oscar dress...
  5. Why does this bish have a tattoo on her forehead? How can he find that sexy?
  6. Damn I didn't know 5 women actually slept with this dude...gross
  7. LOL! John Krasinski's reaction at The Golden Globes was classic!
  8. Why does his voice sound like that?
  9. Commercial...
  10. EWWWWW Jesse has man boobs
  11. Shit now I feel bad...I hate that.
  12. Damn now he's crying
  13. Okay wait now I'm confused so you wanted to get caught screwing someone else? Is he saying that he instead of continuing the cycle of abuse to his children he continue to did it to himself...I guess I understand now.
  14. Why do they keep showing pictures of that inkblot?
  15. awwww a baby for christmas
  16. Louis James isn't a good name...idunno it doesn't flow to well
  17. Yes Ma'am?
  18. Why the hell does he keep saying squint? And why does he say it like that?
Alright, so basically that's it. I thought it would be more, but no just a taste of the crazy. You know I have to say, I think I understand James and his reason behind doing what he does, but it doesn't make since to me as to why he would endanger someone else's life with the whole unprotected sex thing. Oh well, I'm just a voyeur in this whole Jesse is a cheater scandal. It's not up to Jesse to prove shit to me. Oh well that made my night. Good night!