Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OH NO!!!


So apparently the movie Sex and The City 2 is getting baaaaaddddd reviews. I hope not, because I have a whole day planned where I do nothing but wait in line for these tickets. Since I'm usually not one to listen to critics I'm going to see the film anyway. I bet this review came from some dumbass dude who just doesn't want to take part in the whole glitteratti lifestyle. And if you just read that last sentence and you don't know what the glitteratti is, then I guess you also won't like Sex and The City 2.
Here are some of the dreaded reviews:

"She’s dressed as Glinda the Good Witch in a poufy skirt and “J’adore Dior” T-shirt, and she looks like a maniac."-Amy Diluna of The New York Daily News on how Carrie is dressed when she spots Aidan in India.

"It is to movies what fried dough is to nutrition." -Rex Reed of The New York Observer

I just can't go on anymore. The above are only two quotes from the several bad reviews that I could stomach for the movie. I don't care what they say I'm gonna see it anyway. Hopefully I won't live to regret it.
other reviews @ The Defamer & Celebitchy