Monday, February 28, 2011

Capital W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R

I thought I would be able to live today without bullshit. I tried to ignore last night boring ass Oscars by thinking positive about the good things that it brought to us: Kirk Douglas, F-bombs, Franco ass, Crying Christian Bale, awesome Helena Bonham Carter gifs,  and another reason to hate Anne Hathaway. But this shit right here... She's for serious. She really wants me to believe that she's a bad ass. Okay GAGA, you were "Born This Way". *snort*

What the hell is going on in this video?


This "Illuminate" product placement is really starting to get out of control. It's beyond ridiculous. Do people still care?

But all dumbness aside, when is someone going to tell GAGA to stop dancing? It's been how many videos, and home girl still doesn't know she can't dance? Someone needs help, and I'm almost positive Kevin Bacon is available. 

Girl, please sit down.