Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monde de I'imaginaire

Since I've started this blog, it has always been my intention to share poems and short stories that I've written with my audience. However, I never felt this was the appropriate place to post my work. So after months of hyping myself up, I finally decided to share my work with the loyal legion. 

If the loyal legion is interested in what it is that I do when I'm not giving you all the details of my random ass life, then they can go to Monde de I'imaginaire (Realm of Imagination). 

I had to name the new site after something close to home. Why is the title in French? I've been listening to a lot of Vanessa Paradis lately and I really want to learn French. Also, I did write my first poem when I was in 6th grade about imagination. I don't remember what it said, but it must have been good since my English teacher asked me if she could have it. 

I wish I still had that poem instead of the faint memories of its title and content, but oh well. I guess I've been making up for that with the endless amount of notebooks filled with what I once thought was silently cluttered nonsense.

I will be sharing my work with the loyal legion and accept work from others. If anyone would like to participate in my newest project they could send their poems and/or short stories to Writerado@yahoo.com.

Oh and comments will be encouraged and accepted on this new page.